Wonderfully scented, 100% Pure Soy Wax Candles. Phthalate Free Fragrances. Chemical Free Cherry Wood Wicks.
Wood Wick Soy Candles 11oz Jar
$20.95 Regular Price
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to 1/8" before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual. They may require holding the lighter a bit longer to the wick and may take a few tries.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to top off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else) fall into the candle.
- Extinguish the candle when 1/2" of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Follow all candle safety guidelines.